Emotional baggage.


  Hi All. Hope you all are doing well 😊
       In life we all go through ups and downs.Sometimes we find all around us so full of joy moments and other instant we find like life is just an hell to live.We never thought how sudden this change occured in our life.
Have you ever asked urself or the people surrounding you...why this is only happening to me? I have not done anything wrong then why I can't make people happy.Why Everyone blames me?Why life is so awful?
DEFINITELY I'M sure........
You have !!!!!
I have been there too. We all had that situation. I started to find that my life has no meaning and I'm not going to get what I want in my life.
You know what I find out it hard to digest I was depressed but....for you all I can now say wow I have got an exciting life now.
Now you may be feeling how??What happened in my life??What changed me so much?
I have lot to tell you about this..
OUT OF WHICH IM GOING TO TELL YOU ONE THAT IS GET RID OF ALL THE EMOTIONAL BAGGAGE YOU HOLD WITHIN YOUR HEART AND MIND.
I am having it gone how it went I will tell u soon just stay for my other blog.
CU JUST CHILL...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My journey of transition ,Transman FTM