My journey of transition ,Transman FTM

Hi,
I am giving you all information regarding my transition at one place. If you need any other information I  can help.

It all started little late for my as I was already 34 years old at the time I finally decided for this change.
From childhood I was a boy for myself and for my family too. I used to wear only shirt pants jeans. My nick name is Guddu from childhood so everyone used to call me like that only.
I used to like girls only my first love was at the time when I was in 8th class.She was in my class.
She never knew this after that I was in relationship with other girl she was younger than she used to love me alot.
My life was not so easy because everyone used to tease me or try to pass any comment whenever they came to know that iam a girl.
My dress up and haircut was already like boys but voice was not boyish so I didn't preferred to talk much in public places.
I was like a gunda type for everyone even  my colony's aunty used to call me kajal dada of one famous hindi serial Hum paanch.
    I  used to know about this type of surgery when my mother who was working in a government Nurses teaching center as nursing tutor told me about a case in kerala of a women who for managing her home of 6 sister and mother wanted to be a boy to be an earning member of the house.She underwent this surgery at that time.That was the first day when I came to know about this surgery. I thought at that time only I can also become boy someday in future.
      I was in my mind ready for this at that time but in time i was so involved in my life that I was not chasing this dream at all.
    My friends used to support me always in every stage of life.
    After 10th I had done polytechnic was staying in hostel in Indore. Life was too good at that time I was shining in girls hostel as a boy itself. That time only one thing bothered me that was wearing salwar suit in college which was compulsory.
  After 28 I got a government job and after 30 I decided for surgery but my mother totally denied for this at that time actually I was also not that confident before so I didn't forced her much regarding this. Totally my fault I never searched for possibilities at that time .I was so occupied in my own personal problems that I ignored my first and forever dream.
  Had even shown to a doctor in kolkata salt lake but after asking mother it all stopped there itself.
At 34 my colleague and friend inspired me to achieve my dream if I really want it so bad.And that's when I was so determined to transition soon.That day itself I searched for doctor it was my luck that Dr was just behind my colony.After  meeting him next I had appointment with psychiatrist and then had my first surgery Mastectomy (Top Surgery). It was 10th june 2017. I can never forget this day.
Below I am giving you some insight related to the procedure and costs for my surgery.



1. GID ( Gender Identity Dysphoria) LETTER

Year - June 2017
No. of sessions - 2 sessions
Fee per session - 1000

2. HRT c(Hormone replacement therapy)
City -  Indore
Year started - August 2017
Doctor fee per session - started at 600
Total cost of medical tests - 1650
Testosterone cost per month - 311/-

3. Top surgery (Mastectomy)
City -  INDORE
Year - 10 JUNE 2017
KEYHOLE METHOD
( TOTAL cost of the surgery including hospital charges and medicines) :- 60,000/-
No. of days you were in the hospital - 2 DAYS
Doctor fee per visit - 300/-

*4. Hysterectomy*
City - INDORE
Year - 22 DECEMBER 2018
Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy (TLH)

Total cost of the surgery including hospital charges and medicines- 81,000/-

*5. Genital surgery
Waiting for phalloplasty

I am going to share much more about this transition years in detail in next blog.

If you want to know more about me follow me on Instagram:-
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=h6isdng4uchs&utm_content=12n4fa6


Thank you :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional baggage.