Transman Name and Gender change

Transgender or Transman or Transwomen

We are facing lot of problems for gender identity still now. Being on the wrong body is major dilemma faced by trans people. World has so many more than  thousands of trans people who are facing issues regarding gender identity.

Hi 
Iam a transman, had done 2 surgery top and hysterectomy. As a state government employee I have still not changed my name and gender in official documents. After that one hurdle there is this new hurdle of transbill 2019.
http://socialjustice.nic.in/writereaddata/UploadFile/TG%20bill%20gazette.pdf

This bill has totally changed the right of self identified gender provision in NALSA judgement 2014.

https://indiankanoon.org/doc/193543132/

Already I am waiting for my department to give me permission for sex change surgery but its still silent with no reply regarding this. Being a government employee its not easy to change name and gender easily in documents. Now I don't know whether I should apply to district megistrate for gender change certificate in the name of trangender certificate or for changing to male. If so will i have to complete my phalloplasty too before changing my gender to male in my documents? Isn't this the most brutal law for the persons having no income at all and whose parents have denied them for performing any surgery. Means they don't have the right to live in this world as they want. India is a democratic country and where does this democracy lives in paper only. Why people who came to this world with natural gifts need to present proof of their existence. I also deny that biological male are not real thats also minority they should also be treated different. Because there is no proof that male female is really a valid gender. Because from ancient times transgenders were always there and qill always be in existence. No one can deny their presence in the mainstream gender itself. No one has the right to give permission for anything for any human being orforce their decision on anyone about their own gender identity its for self determination not for just to show others.

Iam feeling very depressed thinking about how will i get my documents change now without much humiliation.


Some more useful and short information regarding this bill can be learned from this link
http://socialjustice.nic.in/writereaddata/UploadFile/TG%20bill%20gazette.pdf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional baggage.

My journey of transition ,Transman FTM